To install a sound scheme
- In the Free Voiceover Audio page, download the desired sounds scheme files to your computer, by right-clicking on each file, and then clicking Save File As.
- Click Start > Control Panel.
- Double-click Sounds and Audio Devices.
- Click the Sounds tab.
- In the Program Events box, select the Windows event for which you want to install a custom audio file.
- Click Browse, and browse to the relevant audio file that you downloaded.
For example, if you are installing the Standard read sound scheme, and you selected “Exclamation” in the Program Events box, you need to browse to the Exclamation_Standard.wav file you downloaded.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 for each additional audio file you downloaded.
- Click OK.
Article by Victoria Feinerman